In support of the organization’s mission, PICU will grant a minimum of two scholarships per term - one $1000 and one $500 award - to community college transfer students looking to achieve their educational goals at one of our member institutions.
All candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled in an Illinois community college seeking to earn their first baccalaureate degree.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours at a community college.
- Submit an application for admission to one of the PICU member colleges or universities listed.
- Have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA or greater.
The following data are required from each candidate:
- A completed application form with signed Scholarship Agreement and Information Release.
- A personal statement of 500 – 700 words telling the committee about your background, your educational goals and how this scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
- An official community college transcript.*
*Official means directly from the community college either by mail or electronic delivery service; no scans, faxes or photocopies will be accepted.
The submission DEADLINE for the Spring Semester/Winter Quarter 2016 term is December 4, 2015.
The submission DEADLINE for the Fall Semester/Quarter 2016 is June 3, 2016.
All entry requirements should be submitted together in one package to: