In support of the mission of PICU, the organization will grant a minimum of two scholarships to deserving transfer students each semester. We will award at least one $1000 and one $500 award to community college transfer students looking to achieve their educational goals at one of our member institutions.
To be considered for a PICU Scholarship, a student must:
• Be currently enrolled in an Illinois community college seeking to earn their first baccalaureate degree.
• Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours at a community college.
• Submit an application for admission to one of the PICU member colleges or universities listed.
• Have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA or greater.
The following data are required from each candidate:
- A completed application form.
- Completed scholarship agreement and information release.
- A personal statement of 500 – 700 words telling the committee about your background, your educational goals, and how this scholarship will help you achieve these goals.
- An official community college transcript.
The submission DEADLINE for the Spring 2013 term is December 3, 2012.
The submission DEADLINE for the Fall 2013 term is June 3, 2013.
All entry requirements should be submitted together in one package to:
Kristi Hippen- PICU Scholarship Chair
Office of Admissions
700 East Broadway
Monmouth, IL 61462